Thursday, February 21, 2008

An Evening with Jon Foreman

Jon Foreman played a surprise acoustic show last night in the city... BOY was I excited!!


Jon browsing through the list of songs we reqested.

Jon and I.

Keith the cellist.

Southbound Train:

Learning How to Die:


I found out about the show less than 24 hours before it actually happened. What a great surprise to have in your email inbox! I also had Jon sign my guitar strap. He drew an awesome self interpretation of the switchfoot falling star logo.

Also, I really want to live in the city...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Danvin you look so cute and excited in your pictures. I'm glad for you.

Thu Feb 21, 11:25:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that's great that you got to go. but the Switchfoot logo isnt really a star. it's an "S" for Switchfoot!

Thu Feb 21, 04:29:00 PM PST  
Blogger Unknown said...

During my medical leave I have learned how to take advantage of the internet. I even followed Switchfoot YouTube link you gave in this blog.

FYI, I am looking in your site often now.

Mon Feb 25, 06:38:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, the above comment is from your mom.

Mon Feb 25, 06:38:00 PM PST  
Blogger Harim said...

=) yeah. cities are awesome. san francisco is soo laid back.. it's relaxing.

AAAH. SWITCHFOOT!! I bet you were mesmerized by his beautiful eyes.

Thu Feb 28, 10:37:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home