Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm in a musical :)

As some of you guys may know... I'm in my church's easter musical. Its been awesome to get myself reacquainted with theater again.



I'd love to see you guys out there! If you can make it, the performances are:
FRIDAY, MARCH 14, 7:30 PM
SATURDAY, MARCH 15, 2:00 & 6:00 PM
SUNDAY, MARCH 16, 2:30 PM
THURSDAY, MARCH 20, 7:30 PM
FRIDAY, MARCH 21, 7:30 PM
SATURDAY, MARCH 22, 2:00 & 6:00 PM

Tickets are FREE but will have to be reserved before hand. So... if you are interested let me know what performance you want to attend and let me know how I can get the tickets to you.
For more info check out our church's website.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Awesome! What role(s) are you?

Wed Feb 20, 04:00:00 PM PST  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oops. Sorry I'm logged in as my roommate's blogger username... but it's LYN! :D

Wed Feb 20, 04:01:00 PM PST  
Blogger d-vizz said...

i play the Groom at the wedding at Canna and Josiah (random Jewish dude) and I'm part of the chorus.

Mon Feb 25, 11:29:00 PM PST  
Blogger d-vizz said...

i play the Groom at the wedding at Canna and Josiah (random Jewish dude) and I'm part of the chorus.

Mon Feb 25, 11:29:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine you throw your hands up in the air "No wine no wine, haste, haste, someone run to Trader Joe"

Wish we could be there to enjoy the show.

Wed Feb 27, 08:00:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home