Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boba + free show.

I'm sitting in Fantasia Tea in Cupertino right now drinking my hot milk tea with taro balls and I'm getting a free show. In front of me there is a guy who is apparently trying to learn French.

He has his computer turned backwards with French words streaming across the screen. His headphones are in his ear and you hear him singing French words that appear on the screen. Not only that, but I guess there is a violin solo or something during the middle of the song because he begins to play air violin. He has this song on repeat, so I see him repeat these words and movements over and over again. What gets me is that this is in the middle of a Boba joint filled with people who don't seem to care. It doesn't even phase them, as if this is something normal.

Man, I love people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home